Tuesday 13 September 2011

About me!

So if you dont know me, or even if you do, and you want to know more about me its simple.
I love the arts. Anything artistic, im there. From taking photos, to making almost anything out of duct tape to, being able to sew, knit, cross stitch, design clothes and make them, painting, making things out of clay and drawing. Those are the things I love to do most. I want to go to school for Interior design/decorating. That is what I think im good at and what I love to do! I love a good challenge too! Hey if you want your room redone....you now know who to call :)
Now Im not only good at arts, im also good at wakeboarding, ripsticking, i love to jet ski and boat, and i absolutely love my cottage. Anything about the outdoors grabs my attention. 
Well thats everything important about m that i can think of right now! If you have any questions, any at all, do not be afraid to ask ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment